Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playlist

Here is my current "Workout" playlist. Not safe for kiddos!

I try to re-shuffle it every time I sync. This list is by artist:
  • Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey"
  • Beyonce "Single Ladies"
  • Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow"
  • Black Eyed Peas "Imma Be"
  • Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"
  • Black Eyed Peas "Pump It"
  • Christina Aguilera "Ain't No Other Man"
  • David Guetta (feat. Akon) "Sexy Bitch"
  • Estelle (feat. Kanye West) "American Boy"
  • Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"
  • Jeremih "Birthday Sex"
  • Justin Timberlake "Sexy Back"
  • Ke$ha (feat. 3OH!3) "Blah Blah Blah"
  • Ke$ha "Tik Tok"
  • LMFAO "I'm in Miami Bitch"
  • Michael Franti, etc. "Say Hey (I Love You)
  • Miley Cyrus "Party in the U.S.A."
  • Nelly & Christina Aguilera "Tilt Ya Head Back"
  • Timbaland (feat. Justin Timberlake) "Carry Out"
  • The Ting Tings "That's Not My Name"
Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Christy said...

"Gotta get-get, gotta get-get
Gotta get-get, gotta g-g-g-get-get-get, get-get"

...

Okay, it's in my head now...

LauraC said...

It is RIDICULOUS how many of these songs are on my running list!