Sunday, February 14, 2010

36 Miles in 2010

My Valentine worked all day, so I was able to squeeze in my 3 miles tonight (miles 5, 1, and 2). I am getting bored with this video and am ready to re-tackle c25k! I'll save this video as my "didn't get it done during the day so have to do something at home at night" backup plan.

After much hemming and hawing, I did spend the rest of my birthday money on a Nike + this weekend. Dick's was out of them (!), so I had to go to the Apple store. I HATE going to the Apple store. Hope it's worth it! I need to get a laces sleeve since my shoes are Addidas. I also need to hook the desktop back up to the internet (took apart my office to paint a couple of weeks ago), since that is the computer that has itunes. Maybe by the time I get all of these things done it will be warm enough for this Texas girl to get outside and run? (34-ish this morning... brr!)

Oh, and my ankle stayed a little sore after last Wednesday, so the extra rest was good. I also wore shoes (my old Sauconys) for the workout. I think it's the side-to-side motion without shoes that's bothering me. The shoes are not good cross-trainers, but I think it was better than nothing.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

YAY for nike+! Can't wait to see your Mini Me.

I got my laces pod at REI for $6.

PS. Lost 2.6 lbs on first week of WW and that included a V-day dinner of steaks, crash hot potatoes, wine, and brownies. I saved points ALL WEEK for that meal and enjoyed every bite.

JenFen said...

Now that the half marathon is out of the way, I am going to do C25K to get myself running. Maybe we can be support buddies. I am going to start on week 3 though, since I am not actually starting from the couch. LOL! Good luck. Keep us posted. I know you can do it!

Christy said...

I used to have an iPhone and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Nike+. I think you'll like it too. :)