Monday, March 16, 2009

Week1, Day3

Since I couldn't do the Day 2 run last Wednesday, I did it on Saturday morning. I felt great! My body felt tired for the rest of the day, but I never really got sore.

This morning, I did the same run for the 3rd time. It was harder than Saturday, but I can definitely do this. My shins were talking to me, but they seem ok now. I think it ended up at about 2 miles.

I'll be upping to the Week 2 program on Wednesday morning.

I've also been thinking through some other things I'd like to blog about:
  • Inspirations
  • Excuses (and how to squash them)
  • Goals

I may have Bryan take a "before" picture for me, too. Be warned!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

This is awesome awesome awesome.
If you want goals, we can totally run in New York. There is something really amazing about seeing a city by running it.

Other bonuses to running:
* Can do it any time
* Don't need much except good shoes and good sports bras
* Always lots of fun runs you can choose from to keep you motivated.