Monday, March 29, 2010

151 Pounds

File this under "that can't be right," but I lost almost 5 lbs last week. I must have been really bloated or something last Monday when I weighed in at 156.

The scale at the gym is weighing me heavier, but the Wii Fit is the official scale of record so I'm sticking with it for now. I may have to re-think my position on a home scale, though, since it's such a production to boot the Fit just for a weigh in.

I unofficially started Weight Watchers Online last Wednesday. For the first week, I mainly just wanted to see where I was. What I found was that I can eliminate a lot of WW point by limiting to diet drinks (yuk) and unsweet tea (yum). Just the act of tracking everything that went in my mouth kept me from several grazing instances.

I'm hungry and grumpy, though, so something else needs to be adjusted.

(Didn't get to run today, as I had both boys all day. Planning to go in the a.m.)

3 comments:

JenFen said...

Lindsay - I started WW online about a week and half ago and lost 3 pounds the first week (I didn't even tell anyone except Laura) so if you want to support each other, email me. My biggest thing is finding the right foods that are low points but filling because I want this to be a lifestyle change and NOT feel hungry. And yeah for the 5 pounds!

Stephani said...

The WW system as a whole is a great way to really see what you are eating and how healthy (or unhealthy) it may be. Good for you, Linds! I always lost a decent amount of weight the first week ad then stayed at losing 1-2lbs a week after that...but I also wasn't working out very often.

Oh-and if you stop by one of the WW meeting offices, they sell all kinds of yummy snacks and cereal bars and meal replacement drinks that are not sold in stores (I would bet that you can get them online too).

Christy said...

WTG!! Go Lindsay!!