Tuesday, August 17, 2010

194.49 Miles in 2010

Yea, an update! I did 2.24 miles today at the Rec. I am getting over 2 weeks of sickness, ending with a sinus infection and probably strep throat. Both boys were sick, too.

It was harder to bounce back than I anticipated. It was all I could do to make it through a 10-minute run at 5.5. I walked the rest. Hopefully, the climb back up won't be as long or difficult as getting there the first time.

Also! I had received a coupon on a new running skirt, including free shipping and returns... risk free! I bought a Gym Girl Ultra and ran in it for the first time today. LOVE. The inseam is longer than my current skirts, and they didn't move an inch. There are also great pockets and a hole for my earphone cord for when I'm not on the treadmill.

Nike+ Graph

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

YAY!!! Go, Linds! It is SO hard to start back up after being sick and after being exhausted from taking care of everyone else who is sick.

ugh.

Hope your body feels all better soon!